Little Book of Essential Oils by NEAL'S YARD ORGANICS
Aromatherapy is one of the most popular forms of natural health care and is an excellent example of an approach to health by treating the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
The Little Book of Essential Oils is a pocket guide to best practise. Author Susan Curtis has been working with natural remedies for over 30 years, a qualified practitioner and director of Neal's Yard Remedies, she is an expert on the health benefits of essential oils.
- Concise information on how to use essential oils safely
- A closer look at each essential oil and its aroma therapeutic benefit
- Dilutions and useful tips
- Provenance of our best-selling essential oils
- Quick referencing tool for key claims and uses
As a Neal's Yard consultant, we are able to bring you their eco-friendly, organic and cruelty free health and beauty products. Orders can be placed through our dedicated Neal's Yard website or by contacting us. Orders placed through us benefit from free postage over £20 plus extra free samples.
Earn 3 loyalty points, worth £0.15, with this purchase.